Le Domaine des Lolitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small part of domain, where we confide our secrets. Culture, fashion, current events, the lolitas of modern time hasn't to envy Sissi or Marie-Antoinette.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps?

Go down 
+2
Immortal Angel
Ria
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ria
Petite Paysanne

Female
Number of posts : 16
Localization : california
Registration date : 2008-09-13

DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps? Empty
PostSubject: DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps?   DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps? Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep - 23:51

I personally like DeathNote. but I'm open to any other manga, because my uncle owns a manga store sdo disscuss whatever you like. DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps? 79296
Back to top Go down
Immortal Angel
Bourgeoise Anoblie
Bourgeoise Anoblie
Immortal Angel

Female
Number of posts : 155
Localization : slowenie
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps?   DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep - 1:44

Chobits and Vampire Knight. <3
But I have just a few mangas cause the porto to Slovenia is so high ... DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps? 91410
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/immortal2angel
Ria
Petite Paysanne

Female
Number of posts : 16
Localization : california
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps?   DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep - 5:14

aww.

well i luvs Chobits DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps? 316707
fav chracters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps?   DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep - 22:33

Yeah I like Death Note too! I liked Naruto but it's a bit annoying this time. ^^"
I love shojô ♥ There's a lot of mangas I'm keen on. Pretty Face (My favourite manga), Vampire Knight, Life, DN Angel, Random Walk, Rumbling heart, Mint na bokura, Uwasa no midori-kun, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle etc.. I collect mangas XD
Back to top Go down
Crisis
Dame de compagnie
Crisis

Female
Number of posts : 24
Localization : Puerto Rico
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps?   DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan - 22:59

I've never read Death Note or Bleach, but my friends say they're really good.

My favourites are Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Naruto, DNAngel, and xxxHolic.
Still, my favorite manga of all time is the Cain Saga, and it's sequel Godchild. The stories are a bit bloody, but the artwork is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps?   DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan - 7:56

Ow DNAngel! I love it ! Have you ever read the DNA²? They are so funny! It maked me laugh a lot !
Back to top Go down
ShikuraiTenshi
Bourgeoise
Bourgeoise
ShikuraiTenshi

Female
Number of posts : 52
Localization : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps?   DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan - 20:48

Never read or watched Death Note XD
Did any of you read Petite Cosette? I loved it <3
Back to top Go down
waywardvictorian
Petite Paysanne

Female
Number of posts : 3
Localization : Vermont, America
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps?   DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar - 4:29

Death Note, Bleach, Naruto, three of my all time favorites. I adored Fruits Basket, the ending was wonderfully bittersweet.
Has any one else read it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps?   DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeathNote, Bleach, any of them. Naruto perhaps?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Domaine des Lolitas :: ~ Ours pastimes, ... ~ :: Library-
Jump to: