A small part of domain, where we confide our secrets. Culture, fashion, current events, the lolitas of modern time hasn't to envy Sissi or Marie-Antoinette.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?   Sun 11 May - 15:16

I know that for the moment, there is just one person who doesn't come from France, but we will see if it's necessary to translate te french section of the forum in english! We will wait for others english speaking friends !!

Thank you to justify your vote !

( French people can give what they think about the question ! )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?   Sun 11 May - 20:42

For the translate I don't know. What you want, I accept. That's fun to write in english for me
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'

PostSubject: Re: Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?   Sun 11 May - 21:25

it's good to see that french don't mind in writing in english !
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?   Sun 11 May - 22:02

It's because I really love english And I think it's a same that everyone who don't understand french can't write with us. So...
Back to top Go down
Lowen
Admin'
Admin'

Female
Number of posts : 280
Localization : Chartres [28]
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?   Mon 12 May - 13:55

Je traduit pour celles qui ne comprendraient pas tout :
La question ici est de savoir si vous souhaitez ou non que le forum soit totalement bilingue.

Je tiens à préciser (puisqu'en fait le sondage comporte plus d'inconvénients pour les françaises) que vous devrez, dans le cas ou nous changerions le forum en bilingue intégral, traduire TOUT vos posts en deux langues (dans les section qui pour l'instant n'ont pas le petit drapeau), donc c'est à dire tout les sujets débats etc etc, pour que les plus jeunes ou que celles ne comprenant pas l'anglais puissent suivre.
En effet, le forum ne doit pas devenir élitiste.
C'est donc un travail assez voir trés conséquent.

As far as i'm concerned, i'm sitting between two chairs [ça se dit en anglais ça ? ]. I think it will be a big work, not for admins only but over all for members, and I fear some peaple will surrender. And I think to peaple who don't understand very well/or not at all english...

But in the other hand, english speakers can understand the completeness of the forum.
So I don't know ... I want you to be aware that it will be a big work for you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lowen707

PostSubject: Re: Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?   Mon 12 May - 14:08

Write in english and french ?? In fact this is hard for admins to manage the forum for perfect because it's a big project.
Back to top Go down
Lowen
Admin'
Admin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?   Mon 12 May - 14:16

For admins no more than others. But we (admins) won't surrender because the forum is our project. But members can grow tired... I think

Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'

PostSubject: Re: Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?   Mon 12 May - 15:48

Maybe we could summering ( resumer..je sais pas si ca se dit comme ca ) The french sections in english all the 5 or 10 posts ? Like that franch people who can't speak in english are understood...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lowen
Admin'
Admin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?   Mon 12 May - 16:18

Admins sum up? It will be too complicated I think. But we can test it when the forum will have more members.

We shoudn't forget that we (admins and members of course) have others things to do than post and sum-up and translate in the forum. I fear peaple will grow tired because it will take a big part of time to translate etc etc

Because, don't forget that admins AND members would have to translate !
Personaly, I didn't create a forum to be trapped in it to translate, sum-up etc etc. So if we decide to turn the forum totaly bilingual it will be the responsabily of EVERYBODY. Sorry if my words aren't very optimistics but they're just realistics

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?   Fri 13 Jun - 10:28

In my opinion, it's better to wait to have more no-french speaking ladies before thinking of complete translation.
I mean, at the moment, I am the only lady who as difficulties in french, and I'm trying my best to improve it and use it to partecipate also in the french section, and if I have to be truthful, I'm fine like this.
I can understand french a little but even I sometimes I don't,I can ask you and you can correct my mistake as you already have done (and I have appreciated this very much),and I like it as it is.
Maybe we should just wait for more ladies to come and then discuss about this, that's why I decide to vote : I would like it, but it's not urgent !
Back to top Go down
Immortal Angel
Bourgeoise Anoblie
Bourgeoise Anoblie

Female
Number of posts : 155
Localization : slowenie
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?   Sat 12 Jul - 11:08

umm ... i think its ok to have a french forum ^_^

Just a question:
I understand a little bid french ... can I post the answer in english?
*I wouldnt write much, just a few times*

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/immortal2angel
Lowen
Admin'
Admin'

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?   Sat 12 Jul - 14:06

Yes you can, for the moment we can translate if it's wanted. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?   Today at 14:38

Back to top Go down

Do you want us to translate the whole forum in english ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1