Le Domaine des Lolitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small part of domain, where we confide our secrets. Culture, fashion, current events, the lolitas of modern time hasn't to envy Sissi or Marie-Antoinette.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lowen
Admin'
Admin'
Lowen

Female
Number of posts : 280
Localization : Chartres [28]
Registration date : 2008-04-17

[Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... Empty
PostSubject: [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ...   [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 21:34

[Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... 944750 I heard that a member called Tino send some indecent messages to others members.
To avoid any defamations, I'm waiting for Tino's explanations before to do everythings [warning or banishment]

I'm want to advice you to don't make appear your MSN or any kind of e-mail.
Indeed, everybody can see it. And I can't control registrations, because It's impossible for me to judge if a profil is "serious" or not. Thanks !

Otherwise, HERE you can tell us if you have problems, if you don't know where post a subject, etc. [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... 444772

Last edited by Lowen on Sun 10 Aug - 1:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lowen707
lolita4ever
Dame de compagnie
lolita4ever

Female
Number of posts : 39
Localization : centre
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ...   [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jul - 20:52

oui ben moi j'ai une question !!^^

mais vous moquez pas c'est pas drole!!!! ^^"

je suis pathétique...

... mais je voudrais savoir comment on fait pour poster une image ici , à l'endroit du commentaire parce que j'ai voulu parler d'an café ds la rubrique musique et j'aurais voulu mettre une photo mais je suis tellement douée que je n'ai pas trouvé comment faire!!! [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... 708965

Arigâto!!!! [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... 417199
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ...   [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jul - 22:09

Ne t'inquiète pas! T'es pas pathétique du tout !! Alors pour mettre une image, c'est simple, quand tu redige un post, tu as les icones juste au dessus de là ou tu ecris, et il faut que tu clique que l'icone "heberger une image" ( ca ressemble a une photo avec un arbre avec devant une petite disquette ^^") et la soit tu selectionne le fichier dans ton ordinateur, soit tu colle l'url de l'image, et tu fais envoyer ! Voilaaa !
Back to top Go down
lolita4ever
Dame de compagnie
lolita4ever

Female
Number of posts : 39
Localization : centre
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ...   [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jul - 0:34

ok merci c'est super sympa !!!!

j'ai pleins de choses a vous montrer alors bon!!! ^^

Non plus sérieusement c'est toujours plus sympa un article accompagné d'une jolie photo!!!

Arigato!!!! [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... 839526
Back to top Go down
Ria
Petite Paysanne

Female
Number of posts : 16
Localization : california
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: avatar?   [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep - 23:33

how do i get an avatar
Back to top Go down
Lowen
Admin'
Admin'
Lowen

Female
Number of posts : 280
Localization : Chartres [28]
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ...   [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep - 23:50

Go on "PROFIL" and on the part "AVATAR" [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... 444772
If you don't succeed, tell me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lowen707
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ...   [Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Members requests] Questions, and all kind of problems ...
Page 1 of 1