Le Domaine des Lolitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small part of domain, where we confide our secrets. Culture, fashion, current events, the lolitas of modern time hasn't to envy Sissi or Marie-Antoinette.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enchanté mademoiselles ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Invité

Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Enchanté mademoiselles ^^   Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 13:27

Hi everybody!
I'm Miss Juliet,and I'm from Italy.
Unfortunately,I cannot write in française but I can understand it quite well,because I studied it for three years 5 years ago,so please,feel free to write in française ^^
Let's start with my introduction!
- Age/ Age : 17
- Pays/Country : Italy
- Departement et Ville /Zip and City : near Milan
- Style lolita favori / Favorite lolita's style : Classic Lolita
- Passion / Interest : Art,reading as many books as I can,writing stories Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ 444759 ,embroiding Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ 69590 ,japanese rock (<3)
- Loisirs / Hobbies : Make long walk,go shopping,hang out with my friends,drawing and chatting
- Musique / Music : J-Rock Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ 82591
- Ce que je fais dans la vie / Studies, job : I study in a Psycho-Socio-Pedagoy school,but I dream to go to the oriental language university one day and maybe to open a Gothic Lolita shop...and a tea house.I'd love if there were a place in italy were alla Lolitas could held a tea party.
- 3 mots pour décrire ma personnalité / 3 words to describe my personality : emotive, caring, easy to get along with
- Autres choses ? / Other things ? : I love writing letters.You know, with the old letter paper and stuff,I find it really exquisite.
I love Versailles's atmosphere,aristocracy and good manners,courtesy in general.
I wish I could become perfect like a real lady one day..Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ 474279

Really nice to meet you!
Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ 146178

Last edited by Miss Juliet on Fri 13 Jun - 12:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lowen
Admin'
Admin'
Lowen

Female
Number of posts : 280
Localization : Chartres [28]
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Enchanté mademoiselles ^^   Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 17:30

Welcome Miss Juliet !!!! Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ 256241
You're lucky if you can read french ! So you'll be able to understand some french section ! That's so cool ^^

I just correct you for a little error "write in française" ==> "write in français"

So welcome again and I hope you'll feel fine here where us ^^

Ow yes, just an other question, where did you knew the forum ? Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ 768477
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lowen707
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Enchanté mademoiselles ^^   Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 18:07

Lowen wrote:
Welcome Miss Juliet !!!! Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ 256241
You're lucky if you can read french ! So you'll be able to understand some french section ! That's so cool ^^

I just correct you for a little error "write in française" ==> "write in français"

So welcome again and I hope you'll feel fine here where us ^^

Ow yes, just an other question, where did you knew the forum ? Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ 768477

Thank you for your welcome!
I'll try my best to partecipate also in the french sections >.<
Thank you also for correcting my miastake, I knew there was something wrongXD
Please, could you keep an eye on my french?
I'd like to improve it!
I found this site in the linkage of the site "Fanplusfriend" and it was love at first sight Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ 274781
So, even if my french is bad I decided to give it a chance ^^

Last edited by Miss Juliet on Fri 13 Jun - 12:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Enchanté mademoiselles ^^   Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 20:26

Owww Bienvenue Miss Juliet !!!
It's very very good that you can undersatnd french ! We will help you to improve it of course !!
You're lucky to live near Milan..this town seems to be so beautiful !!
I hope you will enjoy the forum and all the lolitas !!

And I'm very happy to see that the fanplusfriend linkage works good !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enchanté mademoiselles ^^   Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun - 0:02

Hello and welcome Miss Juliet !! (^_^)
Who do you like as J-rock singer ??
Enjoy the forum =)
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Enchanté mademoiselles ^^   Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun - 0:19

Thank you all for the welcome ^^
As Jrock artists I like best: Dir en grey,the GazettE,alice nine.,-miyavi-,SuG,AN CAFE,LAREINE,MALICE MIZER and others ^^
What about you?

Last edited by Miss Juliet on Fri 13 Jun - 12:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enchanté mademoiselles ^^   Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun - 0:25

Oh, you very like Visual Kei !
I like also the groups you quoted ^^
Back to top Go down
victoriamartina
Dame de compagnie
victoriamartina

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Enchanté mademoiselles ^^   Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 21:16

Hello Miss Juliet!! welcome to the forum~ Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ 21725
Back to top Go down
Princess Chainsaw
Dame de compagnie
Princess Chainsaw

Female
Number of posts : 46
Localization : Clermont Ferrand/Paris
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Enchanté mademoiselles ^^   Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun - 19:31

Welcome Mademoiselle! Have fun here !
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Princesschainsaw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanté mademoiselles ^^   Enchanté mademoiselles ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanté mademoiselles ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Domaine des Lolitas :: ~ Welcome ~ :: Présentations / Introduce you !-
Jump to: