Le Domaine des Lolitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small part of domain, where we confide our secrets. Culture, fashion, current events, the lolitas of modern time hasn't to envy Sissi or Marie-Antoinette.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Question] How did you know the forum?

Go down 
+2
Princess Chainsaw
Mitsuko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-05-09

[Question] How did you know the forum? Empty
PostSubject: [Question] How did you know the forum?   [Question] How did you know the forum? Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun - 14:37

Please, could you say to us how did you know the forum (website linkage, on your blogs, etc...). It will help us to know how to have more members, and where we can find them ! Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Princess Chainsaw
Dame de compagnie
Princess Chainsaw

Female
Number of posts : 46
Localization : Clermont Ferrand/Paris
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: [Question] How did you know the forum?   [Question] How did you know the forum? Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun - 22:15

By a myspace bulletin =^^=

Last edited by Lowen on Tue 5 Aug - 13:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Translation)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Princesschainsaw

PostSubject: Re: [Question] How did you know the forum?   [Question] How did you know the forum? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun - 12:26

By a myspace bulletin too [Question] How did you know the forum? 215164

Last edited by Lowen on Tue 5 Aug - 13:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Translation)
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [Question] How did you know the forum?   [Question] How did you know the forum? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun - 16:17

As I sad in my introduction, I founf the link at the bottom of "fanplufreinds" page while I was shopping^^
Back to top Go down
lolita4ever
Dame de compagnie
lolita4ever

Female
Number of posts : 39
Localization : centre
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: [Question] How did you know the forum?   [Question] How did you know the forum? Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jul - 20:14

I knew it by a publicity in my blog, made by you, forum's creators ^^

And thanks because here we feel as at home ^^!!!! [Question] How did you know the forum? 714406

Moreover, I allowed me to make you a small article on it, so that everybody could take advantage of this forum!!![Question] How did you know the forum? 515176

Last edited by Lowen on Tue 5 Aug - 13:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Translation)
Back to top Go down
x-lolita-x
Petite Paysanne
x-lolita-x

Female
Number of posts : 17
Localization : Bourgogne
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: [Question] How did you know the forum?   [Question] How did you know the forum? Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul - 20:32

I knew it because of my cousin ^^ Moreover, I didn't know if I have to register me at the beginning because I confess that I'am register in some forums and I never go on it ! But, for this one, I decide to make a little effort ^^ It's good, isn't it? And finaly I go everyday because it's cool here !
Kisses !!!! [Question] How did you know the forum? 256241

Last edited by Lowen on Tue 5 Aug - 14:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Translation)
Back to top Go down
Immortal Angel
Bourgeoise Anoblie
Bourgeoise Anoblie
Immortal Angel

Female
Number of posts : 155
Localization : slowenie
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: [Question] How did you know the forum?   [Question] How did you know the forum? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul - 16:40

I think it was a harajuku bulletin...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/immortal2angel
Crisis
Dame de compagnie
Crisis

Female
Number of posts : 24
Localization : Puerto Rico
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: [Question] How did you know the forum?   [Question] How did you know the forum? Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan - 23:52

I knew it because of a link on the Fanplusfriend website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Question] How did you know the forum?   [Question] How did you know the forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Question] How did you know the forum?
Page 1 of 1