A small part of domain, where we confide our secrets. Culture, fashion, current events, the lolitas of modern time hasn't to envy Sissi or Marie-Antoinette.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

[japan] Malice Mizer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Immortal Angel
Bourgeoise Anoblie
Bourgeoise Anoblie

Female
Number of posts : 155
Localization : slowenie
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: [japan] Malice Mizer   Mon 14 Jul - 14:40

Malice Mizer (マリス・ミゼル; Marisu Mizeru) is a Japanese rock band and part of the country's visual kei movement. They were active from August 1992 to December 2001. Formed by Mana and Közi, the band's name stands for "malice and misery", extracted from "nothing but a being of malice and misery" — their reply to the question "what is human?". Their earlier music and themes were characterized by their strong French and classical influences, later moving away from deliberate French romanticism and incorporating Gothic-Victorian aspects after several tragedies befell the band. Despite the stated archetypes, Malice Mizer is best recognized as a thoroughly original entity.

Malice Mizer are as famous for their music as for their live shows, featuring lavish historical costumes and stage sets, short silent theatre pieces preluding various songs, whimsical dance routines, and even a particularly notable instance of the vocalist descending to Earth (the stage) as a fallen angel, only to ascend again at the end of the concert. Throughout their history, the band has gone through several different lineups and three drastic image changes.

On December 11, 2001, it was announced that Malice Mizer would go on an indefinite hiatus.

The band of my life

Do you know the Bara no Konrei film and Bel air?
I love the movies *.*

And my favourite concert is Merveilles <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/immortal2angel
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: [japan] Malice Mizer   Mon 14 Jul - 16:59

Malice Mizer is fabulous ! Their live are perfect, like big show ! Their music is really good ! And I think have a lot of imagination !
Really really good band ! I saw the bel air film !

"Y'a un coin de ciel bleu sous les néons, chaque fois que j'pense à lui, j'vois l'horizon, derrière les usines se pointera le jour, enroulé dans la fumée des tours...
Qui sait, ailleurs y'a p't'etre un avenir, il parait qu'ya même des routes pour s'enfuir, des chemins de terre, sous le goudrons, entre l'équateur et les prisons..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Immortal Angel
Bourgeoise Anoblie
Bourgeoise Anoblie

Female
Number of posts : 155
Localization : slowenie
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: [japan] Malice Mizer   Mon 14 Jul - 17:02

I always have to cry when I look Bel Air or Bara no Konrei and even more if I watch the realy old concerts ...

How I wish I would be older and be able to go to their concerts *.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/immortal2angel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [japan] Malice Mizer   Today at 3:10

Back to top Go down

[japan] Malice Mizer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1