Le Domaine des Lolitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small part of domain, where we confide our secrets. Culture, fashion, current events, the lolitas of modern time hasn't to envy Sissi or Marie-Antoinette.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[You] Your princess' paradise !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-05-09

[You] Your princess' paradise ! Empty
PostSubject: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 21:57

Okay girls! I promised to show you my new bedroom! Here are the photos !!!!!!!
Hum...sorry because it wasn't very clean... [You] Your princess' paradise ! 521910

[You] Your princess' paradise ! Rad8AB93
[You] Your princess' paradise ! Rad77432
[You] Your princess' paradise ! Rad06A76
[You] Your princess' paradise ! Rad6CADD
[You] Your princess' paradise ! RadD7593
[You] Your princess' paradise ! Rad3DAAB
[You] Your princess' paradise ! RadD7DD3

Sooooooo ? what do you think about it ?? [You] Your princess' paradise ! 256241

Last edited by Mitsuko on Thu 31 Jul - 1:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karyn
Bourgeoise
Bourgeoise
Karyn

Female
Number of posts : 55
Localization : Paris
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 23:10

Your room is made of cuteness!

The one piece on the mannequin is from what brand? [You] Your princess' paradise ! 768477
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 23:30

Thank you Karyn! I did all the straight myself [You] Your princess' paradise ! 444772

The OP is from F+F... a Btssb copy I think. Maybe I will sell it, because it doesn't flater me much^^

Back to top Go down
Karyn
Bourgeoise
Bourgeoise
Karyn

Female

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 23:58

o_O yourself? Gosh, congratz!

Hmm I'm thinking about a AP replica more...
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul - 0:34

It's possible. I don't really know. But I think that it is an old model.

Back to top Go down
Immortal Angel
Bourgeoise Anoblie
Bourgeoise Anoblie
Immortal Angel

Female
Number of posts : 155
Localization : slowenie
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul - 1:00

bvjhndsacefgkl kjfdregtrergverihoewivhrowivgper98qgvicp3 24+++p *dead*

O - M - G !!! *.*

I love your room!! [You] Your princess' paradise ! 210506997A

[You] Your princess' paradise ! 21725
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/immortal2angel
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul - 1:06

Ow thank you Immortal Angel! I worked a lot to have this result ! I'm proud of myself [You] Your princess' paradise ! 521910

Back to top Go down
Lowen
Admin'
Admin'
Lowen

Female
Number of posts : 280
Localization : Chartres [28]
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul - 3:13

Oow ! So beautiful ! The result is ... woaaaa ! More than I could expect for ! You succeed ! [You] Your princess' paradise ! 256241

[You] Your princess' paradise ! Banner01
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lowen707
Immortal Angel
Bourgeoise Anoblie
Bourgeoise Anoblie
Immortal Angel

Female
Number of posts : 155
Localization : slowenie
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul - 10:51

Lucky one cause you can paint your walls like you want ...
[You] Your princess' paradise ! 167109
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/immortal2angel
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul - 23:53

Yes, for sure I'm lucky about that!

Thank you Low ! One day you will come in this room !!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Karyn
Bourgeoise
Bourgeoise
Karyn

Female

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul - 1:43

**Wanna come one day in this room too** [You] Your princess' paradise ! 444772
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul - 1:51

You will come too !!!! I promise !

Back to top Go down
Maddy-Chan
Dame de compagnie
Maddy-Chan

Female
Number of posts : 34
Localization : Estionia
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug - 13:14

OMGOMOMG... seriously [You] Your princess' paradise ! 82591
*In her mind turning this room to a Gothic Lolita room*

Woa [You] Your princess' paradise ! 687229 [You] Your princess' paradise ! 687229 [You] Your princess' paradise ! 687229
Lucky [You] Your princess' paradise ! 474279
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 20:35

Thanks [You] Your princess' paradise ! 256241

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [You] Your princess' paradise !   [You] Your princess' paradise ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[You] Your princess' paradise !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Domaine des Lolitas :: ~ Styles et Discuss ~ :: It's your turn !-
Jump to: