Le Domaine des Lolitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small part of domain, where we confide our secrets. Culture, fashion, current events, the lolitas of modern time hasn't to envy Sissi or Marie-Antoinette.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[Pics] Down the street where you live...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crisis
Dame de compagnie
Crisis

Female
Number of posts : 24
Localization : Puerto Rico
Registration date : 2009-01-15

[Pics] Down the street where you live... Empty
PostSubject: [Pics] Down the street where you live...   [Pics] Down the street where you live... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 23:01

What is it like down your street? [Pics] Down the street where you live... 768477

I've been thinking recently about how we have lolitas here from all
over the world, and I was wondering what it's like living where all you
do. If you'd like to share pictures, I'm sure we'd all be interested! [Pics] Down the street where you live... 489372

I guess I should start, since this was my idea, so... Embarassed

Looking to the left:
[Pics] Down the street where you live... 101_0012

Looking to the right:
[Pics] Down the street where you live... 101_0011

It's a pretty generic residential street here, but probably quite different to Europe. flower
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: [Pics] Down the street where you live...   [Pics] Down the street where you live... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb - 3:56

Oww God, it look like the "Paradise Street" [Pics] Down the street where you live... 274781 ! I will show mine soon! I promis !

Back to top Go down
Crisis
Dame de compagnie
Crisis

Female
Number of posts : 24
Localization : Puerto Rico
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: [Pics] Down the street where you live...   [Pics] Down the street where you live... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb - 23:54

Oh, it's a pretty ordinary street, really... Embarassed
YAY, thank you! [Pics] Down the street where you live... 256241 I can't wait to see your pictures!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pics] Down the street where you live...   [Pics] Down the street where you live... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Pics] Down the street where you live...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Domaine des Lolitas :: ~ Others ~ :: Hors lolita-
Jump to: