Le Domaine des Lolitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small part of domain, where we confide our secrets. Culture, fashion, current events, the lolitas of modern time hasn't to envy Sissi or Marie-Antoinette.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[After school/work] What do you do ?

Go down 
+4
Karyn
ShikuraiTenshi
Immortal Angel
Lowen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lowen
Admin'
Admin'
Lowen

Female
Number of posts : 280
Localization : Chartres [28]
Registration date : 2008-04-17

[After school/work] What do you do ? Empty
PostSubject: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul - 14:18

The question is what do you do when you have free time.
In each country we have diferents pass times.
Tell us, what about you ! [After school/work] What do you do ? 82591
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lowen707
Immortal Angel
Bourgeoise Anoblie
Bourgeoise Anoblie
Immortal Angel

Female
Number of posts : 155
Localization : slowenie
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul - 14:56

During schooltime i have to learn [After school/work] What do you do ? 91410
The only free time is friday afternoon [After school/work] What do you do ? 21725
then I usualy watch TV or surf on the internet or just enjoy doing nothing ^_^

Sadly here are no people with the same interests as me, so im pretty alone...

Lucky people in Paris, they can go to so many japanese shops, restaurants etc.
Or just go out in lolita.
Here everybody looks at you like you were from out of space [After school/work] What do you do ? 464332

Thats one of the reasons why I love Paris [After school/work] What do you do ? 489372

You know, Ive been dreaming about how nice it will be when Ill be 18 and I could do anything I want, but actualy there didnt change much.
Thats why i love beeing away from my family. Then I can do whatever i want, not always the same "no, you wont do this, you wont do that. Clean, learn, be nice, die [After school/work] What do you do ? 91410

Ok, lets tale about nicer things ... making clothes!
I have a realy nice royal blue cotton at home, so I think about making an OP or skirt ...
During schooltime I once stood up at night and made a skirt from this cotton with golden stars on it. It was my first skirt and I worked almost the whole night ^^ My parents luckily didnt weak up [After school/work] What do you do ? 337545

Do you make lolita clothes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/immortal2angel
Lowen
Admin'
Admin'
Lowen

Female

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul - 15:06

Personaly, during free time I surf on the internet, or I see friends. But in my town, I haven't lolita friends...
And yes I make lolita's clothes. But as you, I starting. ^^" I just make skirts and a corset [Corset, is it right in english????]

Soon I will try to do an other skirt and a dress. I'm searching for a pretty beige or white fabric with blacks flowers for the skirt. And an other fabric for the dress but I don't know what for the moment ... ^^"

But maintly, I'm on the computer, and on the internet. I pass many many time on it ^^" Over all, now I have my personnal computer.
But I would like to sew more ! And make more lolita's clothes. Because, lolita's clothes are very very expensive in stores or shops ><

I will post my pattern on the forum if my products will be right [After school/work] What do you do ? 215164 Show us your product too Immortal Angel [After school/work] What do you do ? 14638
Back to top Go down
ShikuraiTenshi
Bourgeoise
Bourgeoise
ShikuraiTenshi

Female
Number of posts : 52
Localization : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul - 21:06

I get home aroung 6 pm. So mostly when I get home, it's a half an hour untill dinner.
After dinner I do my homework (if I have that, depends on what I had that day off course).
After that I mostly check my e-mail and all my friends thingies and so. Maybe play some Ragnarok...
After that some tea (around 9:30 pm) and after that I'm getting ready for bed (getting off make up and brush my teeth and stuff). I usually go to bed around 23:00... (I really need my 8 hours of sleep [After school/work] What do you do ? 444772)
Back to top Go down
Karyn
Bourgeoise
Bourgeoise
Karyn

Female
Number of posts : 55
Localization : Paris
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 1:56

My favorite past time after school is to not do my homework.
I like to surf on internet, go to my favorite forums, check emails, talk through msn, check egl and egl_sales.
Then, eat, watch tv and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lowen
Admin'
Admin'
Lowen

Female

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 2:32

Oow Shikurai ! You play Ragnarok Online ? I play too ^^ And Mitsuko [the other admin] too ! ^^
I left ragnarok for a moment because i'm tired of it. [I play for 2 years intensively] I used to play High Priest, I love them [After school/work] What do you do ? 21725
Aheuum .... I'm doing flood ... [After school/work] What do you do ? 71660
Back to top Go down
Karyn
Bourgeoise
Bourgeoise
Karyn

Female
Number of posts : 55
Localization : Paris
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 4:21

Still flooding, soooorry Lowen ^^"

I'm also an old ragnarok fan... I played alot with my brother during several years, we were like, obsessed with it... I used to be a white and blond sniper, wearing that SO CUTE bunny ears.

It's sad that we don't play anymore, we could get so much fun to play online together!
Back to top Go down
ShikuraiTenshi
Bourgeoise
Bourgeoise
ShikuraiTenshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul - 20:40

lol well, I've only been p-laying it for a few months now.
I'm training my chara to be a dancer XD
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 13:36

Oww yeaaah Ragnarok...this game is like a drug! I had to play dancer and sniper maintly! We should play all together yeah !
Back to top Go down
ShikuraiTenshi
Bourgeoise
Bourgeoise
ShikuraiTenshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 21:54

yeah the loli gild (or gilt? ) X3
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul - 14:35

I think it's "guild" XD
Back to top Go down
Ria
Petite Paysanne

Female
Number of posts : 16
Localization : california
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep - 5:47

maybe just shop, be in liek plays and stuff, go to like my friends house and play videogames and stuff. and like listen to music and play guitar or piano to it. [After school/work] What do you do ? 713244
UGH IM SO ASHAMED BECAUSE i used to cheerlead. [After school/work] What do you do ? 515176 oh and I like to draw [After school/work] What do you do ? 708965 or like play in my school orchestra. and some sports even though I thoroughly and possitiveley suck at it
[After school/work] What do you do ? 991549 [After school/work] What do you do ? 885269
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeSat 4 Oct - 0:25

Ow yeah guitaaaaaaaar ! Ow I don't like cheerleaders
Back to top Go down
Maddy-Chan
Dame de compagnie
Maddy-Chan

Female
Number of posts : 34
Localization : Estionia
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: hum:D   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 8:16

Computer, play with my black bunny, play with my kitty, sew, cook, clean up...... that is about it....

I live practically in a forrest, i have allmost no friends and there is nowhere to go to here.... [After school/work] What do you do ? 444772

I'm used to it...
Back to top Go down
Crisis
Dame de compagnie
Crisis

Female
Number of posts : 24
Localization : Puerto Rico
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeWed 4 Feb - 23:09

I have Ballet and Chorus practice most days ... it's fun, but tiring. I also have six cats and a dog to take care of. I have too many pets. [After school/work] What do you do ? 91410 But I love them. [After school/work] What do you do ? 21725
Also, I draw a lot and write stories sometimes. [After school/work] What do you do ? 444759 I love knitting, too. [After school/work] What do you do ? 69590

Oh, and I spend a lot of time on my computer! [After school/work] What do you do ? 256241
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeFri 6 Feb - 13:33

Oh my God Crisis! You seem to be artist! Ballet...chorus...drawing and writting....so many things!
Back to top Go down
Crisis
Dame de compagnie
Crisis

Female

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeFri 6 Feb - 20:31

Yes, I do a lot, it gets too much sometimes. It's what I love doing, though, so I try my hardest! ^_^
I really wish I were an artist. That would be great! [After school/work] What do you do ? 489372 Maybe I will be in the future...
Back to top Go down
ShikuraiTenshi
Bourgeoise
Bourgeoise
ShikuraiTenshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 19:02

waah you have so many pets O.o
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko
Admin'
Admin'
Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb - 3:45

I hope for you that you WILL be an artists, By the way, I think you are already a artists!
Back to top Go down
Crisis
Dame de compagnie
Crisis

Female

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb - 23:56

Wow, really? *blushes* Thank you! [After school/work] What do you do ? 464623
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [After school/work] What do you do ?   [After school/work] What do you do ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[After school/work] What do you do ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Domaine des Lolitas :: ~ Styles et Discuss ~ :: Discuss and point of view exchanges-
Jump to: